« AnteriorContinuar »
Printed by WILLIAM CLOWES and Sons, Duke Street, Stamford Street,
I. The Kembles: an Account of the Kemble Family;
II.-The Works of John Hookham Frere in Verse and Prose, now first collected, with a Prefatory Memoir, by his Nephews, W. E. and Sir Bartle Frere. 2 vols. 8vo. London, 1872
III.-1. Songs before Sunrise. By Algernon Charles Swin-
2. Poems. By Dante Gabriel Rossetti. London, 1870.
IV. The Works of George Berkeley, D.D., formerly Bishop of Cloyne: including many of his Writings hitherto unpublished. With Prefaces, Annotations, his Life and Letters, and an Account of his Philosophy. By Alexander Campbell Fraser, M.A., Professor of Logic and Metaphysics in the University of Edinburgh. 4 vols. 8vo. Oxford, 1871
V.-1. The Economist' Newspaper, October, 1871.
2. Speech in the House of Commons, 31st July, 1806.
VI. The Life of Charles Dickens. By John Volume the First. 1812-1842. 8vo. 1872
VII-A Key to the Narrative of the Four Gospels. By John
VIII.-Recollections of Past Life. By Sir Henry Holland,
IX.-1. The Book of Ser Marco Polo, the Venetian, concern-
2. Visits to High Tartary, Yârkand, and Kâshgar
3. Travels of a Pioneer of Commerce in Pigtail and
2. Thirty-seventh Report of the Commissioners of
3. Pastoral Address of the Archbishops and Bishops of
4. Charge to the Clergy of Armagh by the Archbishop
XI.-1. Political Problems for our Age and Country. By
2. The Rights of Labour and the Nine Hours' Move-
3. Chambers' Social Science Tracts. Edinburgh, 1864.
5. Address to the Social Science Association. By