« AnteriorContinuar »
And sold by EDWARD GARDNER, at the Oxford Bible Warehouse, Paternoster Row,
and by Messrs. WHITTAKER, Ave-Maria Lane, London;
By HENRY MOZLEY, Derby; and by Messrs. WILSON, York.
1. THE Collects, Epistles, and Gospels, to be used at the Ministration
2. The Order of the Ministration of the holy Communion.
4. The Form of Solemnization of Matrimony.
5. The Thanksgiving of Women after Child-birth.
6. The Form and Manner of Making, Ordaining, and Consecrating of
Bishops, Priests, and Deacons.
7. A Form of Prayer for the Fifth Day of November.