« AnteriorContinuar »
87. The Sanitary Privy: Its Purpose and Constructiva. By Pat C
1910 24 jaz. 12 £ Paper. · Seernd etara)
28. General Observations on the Blonomies of the Rodent and Human Teu By M. B. M. znala. 1910. 34 pages. Paper
29. Studies opon Leprosy. Serrenber. 1910. 50 pazes Piper.
IX. Mosquitoes in relation to the Transmission of Lepr ́sy.
X. Fles in Relation to the Transmission of Leprosy By D H
XI. Heredity Versus Environment in Leprosy. By HT. H2 140. Transactions of the Eighth Annual Conference of State and Teroris Health Others with the United States Public Health and Mine Hospital Service November, 1910. 101 pages. Paper. Superintendent of Documents. 10 cents.
41. Studies upon Leprosy. November. 1910 36 pazes. Paper.
XII. Notes on the Study of Histories of Lepers from the Standre int of
XIII A Contribution to the Study of Rat Leprosy. By D. H. Carrie
42. Disinfectants: Their Use and Application in the Prevention of Còmmunicable Diseases. By T. B. McClintic. December, 1910, 46 pages. Paper. (Second edition.)
43. Experimental Studies of Pague and a Plagne-like Disease among Rodents By George W. McCoy. April, 1911. 71 pages. 7 pl. Piter.
44. Acute Anterior Poliomyelitis (Infantile Paralysis). By Wade H. Frost. February, 1911. 52 pages Paper. (Second edition)
45. A Digest of the Laws and Regulations of the Various States relating to the Reporting of Cases of Sickness. By J. W. Trask. Jay, 1911 191 pages. Paper.
46. Transactions of the Ninth Annual Conference of State and Territorial Health Officers with the Public Health and Marine-Hospital Service, San Francisco, Cal., June 24, 1911. September. 1911. 54 pages. Paper. 147. Studies upon Leprosy. By D. H. Currie, M. T. Clegg, and H. T. Hollmann. September, 1911. 62 pages. Bibliography. Paper. Superintendent of Documents 10 cents.
XIV. The Artificial Cultivation of the Bacillus of Leprosy,
48. Pellagra. A Précis. (Revised edition.) By C. H. Lavinder. September, 1911. 37 pages. 7 figs. Paper. (Second edition.)
49. Ophthalmia Neonatorum. An Analysis of the Laws and Regulations relating thereto in force in the United States. By J. W. Kerr. October, 1911. 20 pages. Paper.
450. Studies upon Leprosy. October, 1911. 23 pages. Paper. Superintendent of Documents. 5 cents.
XVI. Immunity. By D. H. Currie and M. T. Clegg.
XVII. Further Observations in Rat Leprosy. By D. H. Currie and
H. T. Hollmann.
XVIII. A Statistical Study of the Nasal Lesions in Leprosy. By
51. The Causation and Prevention of Typhoid Fever. With Special Reference to Conditions Observed in Yakima County, Washington. By L. L Lumsden. November, 1911. 53 pages. 13 figures. 5 charts. 2 maps Paper. (Second edition.)
52. Vaccination. An Analysis of the Laws and Regulations relating thereto in Force in the United States. By J. W. Kerr. January, 1912. 82 pages. Paper.
53. Studies of Plague and Tuberculosis among Rodents in California. By G. W. McCoy and C. W. Chapin. January, 1912. Paper.
54. Organization, Powers, and Duties of Health Authorities. An Analysis of the Laws and Regulations relating thereto in Force in the United States. By J. W. Kerr and A. A. Mall, A. B. August, 1912.
ADDITIONAL COPIES of this publication
procured from the SUPERINTENDENT OF DOCUMENTS, Government Printing Office, Washington, D. C., at 25 cents per copy