« AnteriorContinuar »
JACKSON & WALFORD, 18, ST. PAUL'S CHURCHYARD;
SIMPKIN, MARSHALL AND CO., STATIONERS' HALL COURT.
GLASGOW: J. MACLEHOSE.- DUBLIN: J. ROBERTSON.
I. The Geology of Russia in Europe and the Ural Mountains.
By Roderick Impey Murchison, Pres. of R. Gr. S.,
V.P.R.S. and Geol. S., &c. &c.; Edouard de Verneuil,
V.P. Geol. Soc. France, &c. ; and Count Alexander
II. Newspaper Press and Political Literature of Spain. -
1. Gaceta de Madrid.-2. Eco del Comercio.-3. Clamor
Publico.-4. Heraldo.-5. Espanol.-6. Espectador.-
7. Universal.-8. Esperanza.-9. Tiempo.-10. Pensa-
mento de la Nacion. - 11. Catolico. - 12. Guia del
Comercio. — 13. Faro.-14. El Correo. - 15. El Po-
III. 1. “ Lazamon's Brut, or Chronicle of Britain;" a Poetical
Semi-Saxon Paraphrase of the Brût of Wace. Now
first published from the Cottonian Manuscripts in the
British Museum; accompanied by a literal translation,
Notes, and a Grammatical Glossary. By Sir Frederick
2. “Early English Metrical Romances.”
3. “Reliquiæ Antiquæ.” Scraps from Ancient Manuscripts,
illustrating chiefly our early English Literature. Edited
4. “ History of English Rhymes." By Edwin Guest.
5. Haveloke the Dane. Edited by Sir F. Madden.
6. The Metrical Romances of Ellis, Ritson, and Weber.
7. Robert of Gloucester's Chronicle. Edited by Hearne'. 333
IV. 1. Report of the Committee appointed by the Right Honour-
able the Governor of Bengal, for the establishment of
a Fever Hospital, and for inquiring into Local Ma-
nagement and Taxation in Calcutta. Folio, with
2. Statistics of the Educational Institutions of the East
India Company in India. By Lieut.-Colonel W. H.
Sykes, F.R.S. Journal of the Statistical Society of
3. Statistics of the Government Charitable Dispensaries of
India, chiefly in the Bengal and North-western Pro-
vinces. By Lieut.-Colonel Sykes. Journal of the
Statistical Society, vol. 10, 1847.
4. Commentary on the Hindu System of Medicine. By T.