V. THE HARP OF THE NORTH :
1. Poems, Narrative and Lyrical. By William
Motherwell. Glasgow: David Robertson. 1832.
2. Songs. By the Ettrick Shepherd.
first collected. Edinburgh: William Black-
3. Fugitive Verses. By Joanna Baillie, Author
of "Drama on the Passions," etc. A New
Edition. London: Edward Moxon. 1842.
4. The City of the Plague, and other Poems.
By John Wilson, Author of "The Isle of
Palms," &c. Second Edition. Edinburgh:
Archibald Constable and Co. 1817.
5. Tales, Essays, and Sketches. By the late
Robert Macnish, L.L.D., Author of the Anato-
my of Drunkenness, the Philosophy of Sleep,
and various Contributions to Blackwood's Ma-
gazine, with the Author's Life. By his Friend,
D. M. Moir. Second Edition. London:
Henry G. Bohn. 1844.
6. The Poetical Works of David Macbeth Moir.
(Delta.) Edited by Thomas Aird, with a Me-
moir of the Author. Edinburgh: William
Blackwood and Sons. 1852.
7. The Poetical Works of Thomas Aird. Edin-
burgh: William Blackwood and Sons. 1847.
8. Lays of the Scottish Cavaliers, and other
Poems. By William Edmondtoune Aytoun,
Professor of Rhetoric and Belles Lettres in the
University of Edinburgh. Fifth Edition.
Edinburgh William Blackwood and Sons.
9. Poems. By Alexander Smith.
David Bogue. 1853.