« AnteriorContinuar »
PASSED AT THE SESSION OF 1840.
258. An act relating to Orphans' Courts, and for other purposes.
PASSED AT THE SESSION OF 1841.
1. An act erecting a new township in Clinton county, to be called
Crawford, and erecting the same into a separate election district.
5. An act to incɔrporate the Philadelphia and Havre de Grace steam
6. An act relative to the election of supervisors in Fannet township, in
8. An act supplementary to an act entitled “ An act to incorporate the
president, managers and company of the Bustleton and Somer-
ton turnpike road company," passed the fourteenth day April, one
9. An act to repeal so much of the act passed the twentieth day of
March, eighteen hundred and forty, entitled “ An act to en-
courage more effectually the destruction of wolves and
thers in the counties of Luzerne, Susquehanna, Wayne, Pike,
Jefferson, McKean, Tioga, Potter, Bradford and Monroe, and for
other purposes," as relates to the counties of Jefferson and